Construction projects typically involve agreements with multiple contractors, each hinging on the successful completion of the other.
Construction contract managers supervise projects from the start through to completion, ensuring that work is completed on time and within the budget.
Our contract management services include:
- Analysis of requests for proposals and contract terms
- Reporting potential project and business risks to the client’s senior management
- Manage the terms and conditions of client’s contracts/subcontracts
- Assist client’s administration staff and provide guidance on complex contracts
- Contract analysis and risk assessment in pre-tender phase
- Supporting client’s management team in contract negotiations
- Compiling internal and external agreements
- Supporting the construction site and home office staff in subcontract implementation
- Aid in reducing and avoiding confrontations between project participants
- Advice and assistance with claims, litigation and dispute resolution in a professional manner with the goal of achieving a successful project outcome.